The Aviva stadium is the national stadium of Ireland and host to most of the nation’s major rugby matches.
With a capacity of 51,700, the stadium is most famous for its unique curvilinear shape, which is designed to minimise light restriction for the houses located behind it.
The iconic design has made the stadium act as the national symbol of modern Ireland.
SAFE & SECURE OFFICIAL PROVIDER
Guarantee your place
HONEST ADVICE BY OUR EXPERTS
Packages that work for you
FREE TICKET DELIVERY, NO HASSLE
All costs included, no hidden fees
- Early admission to IRFU VIP corporate hospitality
- Electronic reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker
- Full complimentary bar throughout (3 hours pre-match & 1 hour post-match)
- Superb three course gourmet meal & superior wines
- HD television facilities with video replay
- Gourmet finger food during post-match reception
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception
- Official match programme
- Ref Talk Radio & VIP guest E-invitation
How do I get to the stadium?
You can walk from City Centre where possible (30 minutes) or use public transport (DART or Dublin Bus).
We only provide official hospitality packages.
All of rugby packages include an official match ticket sourced directly from the relevant rugby football union, ensuring that you and your guests are going to have a memorable match-day experience, regardless of the result!
Official hospitality packages are available in a number of ways at Aviva Stadium. Packages include Havelock Restaurant and Private Boxes.
Book now to secure your Autumn Internationals, Guinness Six Nations seat!
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you’d like to know more about any rugby hospitality packages, all you need to do is fill out the form and we will get in touch as soon as possible
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields